We are in the hospitality business and, no matter what comes our way, we’ve always served safe, high-quality delicious pizza, wings, salad and beer in a safe, sanitary, and comfortable environment. Our industry leading sanitation procedures have been in practice long before COVID-19/Coronavirus and are ever-evolving to keep our team and our guests safe. For over 37 years, Pizza Supreme has been serving the community safely and to the highest of standards. We appreciate your business and want to take this opportunity to highlight the following policies and procedures to keep our staff and every guest safe.
What we are doing:
- Closely monitoring advice from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Educating our employees on preventative measures given by the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency of our cleaning practices, with additional wipe downs of all surfaces including bar area, dining rooms, menus, high touch point items and areas of the restaurant.
- We are practicing social distancing with guest seating procedure.
- Providing additional resources to guests and employees including hand sanitizers, extra soap and paper towels in the restrooms.
- Implementing increased sanitation and hand-washing procedures for all employees.
- Discouraging personal contact within our restaurants, including shaking hands.
We are confident that our restaurant is safe and will continue to operate as normal. So, whether dining in or to-go, you can feel confident in the service provided by our restaurants and staff.
- Carside to-go – Call in your order direct to our restaurant for car-side pick-up
- Delivery – available through Door Dash
- Catering – email for pick-up and delivery options
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
The Founders, and the entire Pizza Supreme Family